- What’s up with all the talk about the earthquake in Japan not being the “big” one? We don’t need any more giant earthquakes and enough with the aftershocks already!
- Car seat laws for the toddlers? I like them, but I have to admit it’s a pain in the butt when you have a rear facing seat and you can see your baby/child in the mirror. Are these actual laws or is it just a recommendation? I can’t see a cop pulling you over because your child isn’t facing the right way.
- I’m ready for a do-over for 2011. I mean seriously, it seems like one bad thing to the next. How many natural disasters have happened so far? Did Australia happen this year or in 2010? Regardless, enough mother nature, we get it, OK, you’re bad-ass.
- Is it really Spring? I don’t believe it myself. When the temps reach 70 in my area, then I’ll believe it’s spring. Until then, it’s still winter in my opinion. Just ask all the folks who had snow fall on them today.
- Don’t forget about all the various other disaster areas. Don’t contribute to just Japan. There are many other places you can donate your time or money to. Giving to the Red Cross is always a win-win situation I think.
- I’m still really blown away with all the negativity towards the Japanese. All the comments and posts about how “they deserved it” or “they attacked Pearl Harbor for no reason” is really just driving me crazy. I’m not even gonna say more than that. It just makes me ill thinking about it.
- Finally, inspired by the Animal Planet show, Must Love Cats, please vote on which one you prefer. This poll is multiple choice, so you can vote for dogs and cats if you’re an overall animal lover. Please vote!