Do you ever feel like if you go to sleep tonight, you might not wake up in the morning? That’s how I feel like every night when I go to bed. It reminds me of the story of the little girl or boy who was terrified of going to sleep because of the Lords prayer. “…if I die before I wake…” I totally understand the fear. I think I’ve had this fear since I had a stroke. I often try to forget about it. But there are times when I just don’t want to go to bed in fear that I may not wake up. I would say those seem like the darkest of nights. Which leads me to thinking about what happens when I don’t wake up. I pray that I am destined for Heaven. But something deep down inside my soul says I’m not. I guess that’s really my greatest fear. That I’m gonna spend eternity in the blackest of blackest nights. Never to see the rise of the sun ever again.
Do you ever feel like that? Because I do every night.
It’s time for a bulleted list. I stole this from Melanie, but I don’t think she’ll mind. Well, I hope not at least.
- I really want to read the new Harry Dresden novel, Small Favor, but I’m just too cheap to buy the hardcover. I heard it was really good. I think I might end up picking it up though, because I just need something else to distract me from Ringworld.
- It’s almost Friday! Yay. Well actually tomorrow, I do have an appointment to get fitted for a CPAP machine. Yeap, just like Tiggerprr, I’ll have to wear the Darth Vader mask too. We’ll see how it goes. Gotta love having sleep apnea. But this makes me wonder…I bet everyone has a different degree of it. But honestly, if the mask is going to make me sleep better, then that’s good. But somehow…I doubt it.
- Speaking of tiggerprr, she recently called me an evil person. Am I so evil for revealing that she might have dyscalculia? I mean, it’s not that bad. Everyone has issues with numbers. Except perhaps Pandora, but come on, she teaches the stuff. LOL
- In Idol news, Kristy Lee Cook finally left the show. Finally. I got tired of hearing about her. Now I can rest.
- Oh, don’t forget to visit Meesh. She’s loving her new blog, and she’s got some great photos up there.
- Also, you see the banner in the upper right? That’s for Lisa. You know she has cancer right? Well, don’t forget to donate to get a raffle ticket. You could win some great prizes and you’ll be helping out a good cause.
Well, I think that just about sums it all up.